WILLIAMSTOWN SENIOR CENTER
The Williamstown Senior Center
400 North Main Street
Williamstown, Kentucky 41097
OPEN: Every Monday –Wednesday - Friday
9am – 3pm
9am – 3pm
The Williamstown Senior Center is conveniently located in City Hall,
at 400 Main Street in Williamstown, Kentucky.
You do not have to be a resident of Williamstown to participate in all the activities the center has to offer.
The Williamstown Senior Center provides a variety of activities, events, and programs, all designed with the active senior in mind.
The Senior Center Offers the following:
- Meals and nutrition programs
- Information and assistance
- Educational and arts programs
- Intergenerational programs
- Health, fitness, and wellness programs
- Transportation services
- Social and recreational activities
- Ample parking on site, with handicapped access to the center.
- Congregate Meals are available and served in the Senior Center ( please call by noon on day in advance)
- Exercise Room available and open for your enjoyment
- Wii Games can be played
The Senior Center can help direct seniors to home meal deliver and transportation.
Please click here
to see the calendar of monthly events.