Webb Memorial Park
NAME: Webb Park
Webb Park is a beautiful 8 1/2 acre park that provides plenty of green space where the whole family can enjoy being outdoors.
LOCATION: 406 Webb Drive Williamstown, KY
Webb Park is one several parks in the City of Williamstown that is well suited for all ages and offers a great place for varies activities.
Webb park has a basketball and tennis courts, plenty of space to ride bikes or plenty of green space for flying kites, throwing ball or fresbee or practice kicking around the soccer ball.
Take along your camera to capture the beautiful scenery as you take a hike on the nature trail
The park offers 3 shelters with plenty of tables for having a picnic, celebrating a special occasion, or simply relaxing and enjoy our free wifi at this location.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- 3 Shelter Areas
- Picnic Tables
- 2 Children's Playground
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Free WIFI
THINGS TO KNOW:
- The park is open from dawn until dusk.
- All picnic areas are available on a non-reservation, first-come/first-served basis.
- Amplified music, speaking, etc. may not be audible more than 50 feet from its source.
- Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED.
- No glass is permitted.
- Jump houses and inflatables are prohibited.
- Access to electricity and water available at shelter area.
- Restrooms are closed during winter months.